Wednesday 6 July 2016

Noise,Lights and Sensory Triggers

I swear that Shops must be designed to confuse, disorientate and generally give whomever walks in a headache. You get the bright lights, the reflective flooring that squeaks when you walk on it and loud beeping and scanning of items.Oh yes and the screaming toddler on the other side of the shop that somehow you can still here. All and all it's my worst nightmare. Well only if you add in killer Clowns and Bigoted people. But thankfully i don't bump into Killer Clowns at my local tesco, I cannot say the same about the Bigots.

Today I am going to write up some simple hints to survive a trip to the shops.

          Wear
  • Headphones
  • Sunglasses

        Remember 
  • Breathe
  • Stay Calm
  • Make a list of what you need so you can just go in and grab it. Of course remembering to Pay.
  • If you need to Take a friend with you
  • To bring along anything that calms you down. 
  • Invest in fidget toys to give you something to fiddle with from either Fidget Shop or Amazon
  • If all else fails Online Shopping is your best friend
Ok so I hope that you enjoyed reading this and maybe found some helpful advice. If you have anything you want me to talk about next please comment and I will work hard to write it for you, Thanks Sam.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. Some really useful info. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete