Tuesday 5 July 2016

I Hate the Summer Holidays

I hate the Summer Holidays. It has only been a week and my mother looks like she is about to rip her hair out. I hate that I don't really have much to do. I mean the first few days of watching Netflix and eating Junk food were fun but now I do not know what to do with my life. And no mother I do not want to do more Laundry. So I am stuck in the house with not much to do which is why I probably thought that dying my hair blonde would be a good idea. It wasn't. You see it was not that long ago i dyed my hair Black but as I have a strange obsession with Showers a lot of it had washed out but not all of it. So I am now left with a ridiculous mess of Blonde and Black hair. It looks ridiculous. No I will not post a picture. I am still trying to come up with a solution to that. Already I am wishing for the Holidays to be over. There is one thing I am really looking forward to though and that is an appointment at my local G.I.C.(Gender Identity Clinic) The one closest to me is Sandyford in Glasgow. My first appointment is on Friday. I am both excited and Terrified about the appointment. Hopefully it will go well. I will tell you all about it after the appointment. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment