Thursday 7 July 2016

CAMHS, Toddlers and Madness

So today has been a very long day. I started it off by walking over to CAMHS for my appointment. At first the appointment did not turn out well. I was nervous and Ailsa was being an utter pain. She was tired and hungry.That made me nervous. Once she had left the appointment went rather well. I managed to talk to the Dr and discuss my medication. I also got prescribed sleeping meds. Hopefully they will work.

Then after the appointment we went on a search for somewhere to get lunch. That was horrible. We first went to a restaurant and it looked amazing, but Ailsa wanted pancakes. Then we walked over to Sandemans by the cinema.....and mum got a call from the bank because she dropped her card and someone had handed it in. While my mum was getting her card back I went to Waterstones and got a book. The Enemy by Charlie Higson. Its one of my favourite series of books and I am hoping to get the rest of the series soon. *Wink* Wink* Umm my birthday is coming up if anyone wants to become my bestest friend. Then we wandered around until we reached a Bakery. I got a Macaroni pie, a doughnut and some fanta. Then I had to go to the pharmacy to pick up my prescription, By that point i felt like an extra on Walking Dead. Then finally I walked home and hid in my bed. So I hope you found my mad day interesting. Bye Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment