Tuesday 5 July 2016

"Are you a Boy or a Girl?"

Ah that lovely question I get asked all the time. Trust me when I say how tiresome it gets. You are just trying to mind your own business when someone comes up wondering what Gender you are. But really they are not looking to know my gender but My Sex. A lot of people seem to get confused between the two.Now let me get one thing straight. Sex does not equal Gender. Sex is between your Legs. Gender is in your head.
This is the Genderbread Person. The Genderbread person is a good example but it is not perfect. You see Gender is not a line but a spectrum quite like this colour wheel. You could be any colour on this wheel. Sometimes your colour will change or it could stay the same. People might not see your true colour. They might call you Blue but you feel more purple. The only person who can tell what colour you are is you.


Now for some reason the world seems to be obsessed with peoples Genitals. Why can't we all just get along and stop worrying about what is in someone's pants. Now go of and be happy my little Rainbow children.

No comments:

Post a Comment