Sunday 10 July 2016

Autism and the Older Generation

Ok so my last blog I made a point about lack of representation of Autism in Girls. Today I wanted to talk about people who are older. Now when you think of someone with Autism most people would think of a young boy but what about people who were diagnosed much later in life. Autism affects those of all ages so why won't anyone mention Older people. I mean its not just Autism that this happens with you can see it in a range of learning and developmental difficulties. I mean they are out there as well. I know a lot of amazing people who fit in that category. They need just them same help and caring that children get but people are often dismissive. So today I would like you all to make a vow to be kinder to the older generation. Visit that Grandparent you haven't seen in awhile. Do some volunteering and Generally just aim to be a better person. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment