Saturday 6 August 2016

I am now 17!!!!!!!

Hello. Just a short post today. I have had an amazing 17th Birthday. I cannot believe I am already 17. it feels like yesterday i was in Primary School.

I had an amazing day out with my Grandparents. We went on a packed train through to Edinburgh. Congratulations ScotRail for only having 4 carriages on a Saturday when  the Fringe festival is on. Round of applause for that slight lack of intelligence. We went to an amazing italian restaurant called Prezzo's where I had the most amazing Spaghetti with heaps of cheese and olives on the side. Then we went and I got an amazing t-shirt from this little shop called swift. Its the Star wars one. :)
 The other two i got as presents. I ADORE the fall out boy one sooo much. And the other is one that my mums friend made. It is a galaxy print with Deathly Hallows symbols with beams of light turning into rainbows. I also got a very amazing and inappropriate Star trek card that I LOVE. If you want to see that you can message me. Then we went to the Assembly Rooms to go see a Live streaming of Benedict Cumberbatch play Hamlet.It was in the baltic...i mean the music hall cinema. It was freezing in there. In the interval I got up and danced around to warm myself up. After all that madness we got on the train back to Perth where I got my rainbow birthday cake. Today has been amazing and exhausting but at the moment I am wired on adrenaline so im not sure when i am going to sleep. So anyway, I have had an amazing time Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment