Sunday 4 September 2016

College, Appointments and Passing out.

Hey! I have had a really busy week so far. I have been doing a lot of coding for a website I am making. I will never end up posting it online but for me coding is a great form of stress relief. It can also be incredibly stressful. This week I was stressing out about my appointment at Sandyford. I was really nervous because this is a huge thing to me and I did not want to mess it up. All this stress was not good for me. I struggled to eat and was getting very little sleep. It was on Thursday that all this madness caught up with me and I ended up passing out. Thankfully I am now feeling a lot better and I am making sure that I take better care of myself.

Friday was very busy. I had college, CAMHS and sandyford in one day. College was amazing and i got through it without having a panic attack. That to me was a huge achievement as the week before was quite stressful for me. After college it was time to go to CAMHS. That was a short appointment for my ADHD meds. Then it was the oh so fun journey through to Glasgow. Thankfully I had the joyful entertainment of Adrian singing along to Halsey. The appointment was amazing and I left feeling much better about myself and my transition. It was also my last appointment for the assessment part of my time with Sandyford. My mum and Adrian have an appointment and then there will be an appointment to discuss everything that has happened in the assessment and my next steps. I am so happy that I am now further towards my dream and goal of starting testosterone. A couple of years ago all of this would have been an impossible future for me. I thought that I would never be able to be who I was. That I will forever be pretending to be someone that I was not.  I want to thank everyone that has been there supporting me along the way. It may not have been easy but thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment