Monday 12 September 2016

Tiring Life

Have you ever had a day where no matter what you did you would end up exhausted?
Well for me it is usually on a Monday. After the weekend my body clock is completely off. Everything makes me tired. Part of the struggles of Autism for me is a constant state of Jet lag. It is horrible and I never really get over it. Each day has it's own different set of events and sudden changes and random events can make everything worse. For example if you are suddenly told that you are doing something when you had something different planned it can make you nervous. Like today when I got back home I was asked if I could go to the shops. Of course me being me, I said yes. I love going to the shop. Its my one time where I have freedom and I can blast my music and take a quick stop at the park for a swing and a run. It makes me feel happy. But after a long day of school planning to get home and mess around on my laptop it was change. Change to me is not good. It makes me nervous. I often end up having fun but it's still different and it makes me tired. So yeah. I don't know if you experience this too. If so then please feel free to share. I would love to find out more about how people cope with life. Everyone has their own thing. For me it is Music. When im stressed I love to play music and completely disconnect from the world. Thanks Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment