Tuesday 6 September 2016

Amazing Day at the Safari Park

Hello all. Today has been amazing and I wanted to share it all with you. Today was a school trip to Blair Drummond Safari Park. I was initially very nervous but I managed to calm myself down on the bus journey over. The night before I made myself an amazing lunch.It's fair to say that I had barely any sleep last night.

I woke up this morning and started rushing around trying to get dressed[Black Corduroy, shirt and a Sons of Anarchy t shirt.] For once in my life I was not rushing out the door 5 minutes after waking up but infact ended up waiting a good ten minutes. Well done Sam, you have amazing time management skills. Hahaha no. A taxi then a bus journey later I finally arrived at the park. Well one of the buses did. The other missed a turning and we had to wait for them.  As soon as they got there though i rushed off. I wanted to do everything at once and was a little bit hyper. I wandered around for a bit, had some lunch and made friends with a llama called Jeff. Well thats his name now. I did something i never thought i would by going on the flying fox not once but twice. Considering im scared of heights and large bodies of water im kinda impressed.
Well yeah I had a great day. Sorry this post is not very good. I am very tired and i can't seem to english very well today.

No comments:

Post a Comment