Friday 25 November 2016

Why are people so obsessed with my Genitals?

If I had a pound for every time someone asked me if i had a vagina then I could afford to move to my own private island and avoid all those annoying questions.

I simply do not understand why people think it is appropriate to ask about someones Genitals. It seems insane. Why do people believe they have the right to ask such intrusive questions. Only just today I was hounded by a complete stranger asking me if had a vagina. I have no idea why this person did that but what felt worse to me was that no else reacted while i was stalked by this pervert. We as a society really need to change if we can simply stand by as someone is being hounded. It is utterly horrible.

It is not just the Transgender community that gets effected by things like this. Anyone can get targeted. We need to be strong and stick together to destroy the bigoted people of the world.

I am sorry that this blog post is not up to as high a quality as usual but i just wanted to tell you about this while it is still fresh in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment