Monday 31 October 2016

Will I ever get a break..?

Hello all. My life has always been very busy and full of drama. There is always something going on. Be it fights, illness, annoying children or just plain old havoc. I do not know why my life is like this but I have never known it to be any other way. Does anyone really have a drama free life? or is this something everyone goes through? Well I really do not know. As much fun as chaos can be it is dreadfully tiresome. I never know what to expect on a day by day basis. Will some random crazy event usually reserved for sitcoms and day time television struck me in my wake or will I shuffle around paranoid that some crazy event will infact happen.

Maybe chaos is my calm. To be honest with you I would never exchange my life for that of a quite vanilla life. I guess I will just have to get on with life. Thank you and Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment